Sales (Business) Administrator
Salary to £25,000 with a Guaranteed Annual Bonus and a number of other excellent benefits
My Client, a specialist finance broker are currently experiencing great business growth and need to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to provide admin support to their Sales Team to assist in managing the life cycle of new finance proposals (from initiation to release of funds).
The role will also see you responsible for handling supplier, customer enquiries, collating credit searches and analysing financial records along with also producing finance documents for customer signature.
- It is essential that you have current/recent business administration experience (ideally within a sales support environment).
- You must have excellent attention to detail with accurate keyboard skills and experience.
- You will be experienced in prioritising your workload and hitting deadlines.
- You will also be a great team player but can work well on your own without much supervision
- Great customer service skills are a must have.
- Also if you have experience of working within a Financial Services or highly Regulated environment this would be very beneficial but not mandatory.
So if you are currently looking for a new opportunity and feel that you and the skills and experienced required to perform this role, please do not delay, forward your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.