MECHANICAL BUILD ENGINEER
A new Mechanical Build Engineer is required within an established and growing company with a leading provider of automation engineering services and solutions. Working across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play an important role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly energised individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing & Logistics Manager
- Undertake mechanical and pneumatic machine build activities working from technical assembly drawings, working on own initiative and in an efficient manner.
- Provide feedback on daily basis of build status to Manufacturing Manager
- Liaise with other departments to identify and satisfactorily resolve any build issues that may arise
- Mentor and train Apprentices during build activities ensuring that best practice methods are employed and passed on.
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship commensurate to existing company build standards.
- Provide on-site support at Customers premises for build, commissioning and snagging activities, this will require travel, working unsociable hours and being the company, customer facing representative.
- Work in a clean, tidy, efficient manner in accordance with the company Health & Safety systems.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Attend and contribute to Daily Team meetings
- Maintain a high standard of time keeping and attendance
- Undertake any other duties that are within capabilities as required by operational necessity.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Build Engineer role and you seek an exciting opportunity, then please click on the link to apply or contact Ed Smith - Automation Recruitment Specialist - or call